Sorry I have not posted in a while. I was on vacation in Las Vegas, and now I am packing for a big move.
Anyways, since I have been busy lately, easy recipes have been mandatory. Sandwiches have been a staple in my diet for the past month. This version of chicken salad sandwich is tangy, spicy, and exciting. I never get bored of it!
You can change up the kind of vegetables you use, as well as spice level, based on your own taste.
* Tip- If you are in a rush, buying a pre-cooked rotisserie chicken at the grocery store is a huge time-saver.
Chicken Salad Sandwich
(Makes 2 Servings)
- 4 pieces low-calorie bread (mine was 45 calories/slice)
- 6 ounces rotisserie chicken breast, diced and skin removed
- 1/4 cup celery, diced
- 1/4 cup bell pepper, diced
- 1/8-1/4 cup red onion, diced (to taste)
- 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- tabasco sauce, to taste
- salt and pepper, to taste
- pinch of paprika
- Mix all ingredients (except bread) in a bowl. Divide mixture in two, then spread onto each sandwich (makes 2 sandwiches).
(For 1 sandwich- half the recipe)
- 190 Calories
- 25g Carbohydrates
- 6g Sugar
- 4g Fiber
- 3g Fat
- 15g Protein