This recipe is quick and easy... perfect for the morning rush out the door. I often use the same recipe with peaches, instead of strawberries, when they are in season for Peaches & Cream oats.
Strawberries & Cream Oats
- 1/3 cup quick oats
- 2/3 cup water
- 3 ml (3 droppers full) liquid stevia sweetener (this is equivalent to 3 teaspoons of sugar, so you can substitute your favorite sweetener here if you do not have liquid stevia)
- 1 teaspoon Splenda brown sugar blend (or sweetener of choice)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup strawberries (sliced)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (or milk of choice)
- Place all ingredients in a microwave safe bowl except milk (and any strawberries you want to use as a garnish as pictured). Stir and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Pour milk on top and enjoy!
- 160 Calories
- 29g Carbohydrates
- 8g Sugar
- 6g Fiber
- 3g Fat
- 6g Protein