This yogurt dip is my go-to recipe when I want to add a little excitement to my daily snacks or even when bringing a dish to a dinner-party or potluck. Everyone enjoys this scrumptious delight, kids and adults alike! It is incredibly simple and easy to make (which I love), but you wouldn't know it by how yummy it is.
Skinny Easy Fruit Dip
(Serves 6 for only 68 calories each!!!)
- 1 cup 0% milk fat, plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 7-oz jar Jet Puff (AKA marshmallow fluff)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon stevia (or sweetener of choice)
- Put everything in a bowl and whip it really well with a whisk until light and fluffy (no lumps)
- Serve Chilled with any fruit of your choice! It is also great as an animal cracker (or graham cracker) dip.
(1/6th of recipe)
- 68 Calories
- 14g Carbohydrates
- 11g Sugar
- 0g Fat
- 4g Protein