My First Post
Now I know you may see the ingredient list and think I am insane... but I promise that you will not regret it if you give it a try (I can't promise anything about my sanity unfortunately...). Even my boyfriend, who is a stereotypical guy and would "never try tofu, gross!!", loved this treat! That has to say something right?
So without further a due, here is my take on "Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Pudding" (nutrition information listed below the recipe).
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Pudding
(Makes 1 serving)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 a box (6 oz) of lite silken tofu (preferably firm)*
- 1.5 teaspoons of stevia (or 5 teaspoons of sugar or your favorite sugar substitute)
- 2 tablespoons water (or milk)
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips
- Put all ingredients, except the chocolate chips, in a blender or food processor. Blend until completely smooth and no chunks remain. Pour into a bowl and stir in chocolate chips. Eat immediately, or chill until it becomes more firm.
* I used Mori-Nu brand. Be SURE it is silken tofu though because it is very important in the final texture of the pudding.
(For entire recipe)
- 200 Calories
- 20 grams Carbohydrates
- 16 grams Sugar
- 9 grams Fat
- 11 grams Protein