It is a beautiful day here in Kelowna, BC. I am still on vacation at my mom's house and loving every minute! I was floating in the pool
I remembered reading somewhere once that blending a frozen banana was just like ice cream, but I didn't believe it. I am most definitely a believer now! It was creamy, smooth, and ice cold. The natural sweetness of the ripe banana was plenty for my taste (and I LOVE sweet things). If I didn't know what was in it, I would swear it was made out of cream.
After a bite, I decided it would be even better with the chocolate sauce I made yesterday... I was right :) Don't get me wrong though, it was still excellent without it... I am just a bit of a chocoholic!
As you can see, it was already getting melty and delicious in the sun! I think I might have to go make round two right now. These pictures are making me hungry!
BANANZA ICE CREAM
- 1 peeled, frozen, medium banana
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla, optional
- a tiny bit of sweetener (like stevia), optional
- Place all ingredients in a food processor (or blender if you don't have a food processor) and blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!!
- 100 Calories
- 26g Carbohydrates
- 14g Sugar
- 3g Fiber
- 0g Fat
- 1g Protein