I bought a ton of Greek yogurt, so I have been coming up with some creative ways of using it. Dinner tonight consists of 3 recipes that all include Greek yogurt (the other two are Vanilla Bean Panna Cotta with Fresh Blackberry Glaze, and Garlicky Cauliflower "Mashed Potatoes").
This is a quick and easy, yet still delicious and impressive main course! Fish or chicken would also be great substitutes for turkey in this recipe.
Baked Yogurt and Lemon Turkey Breast
- 4 boneless, skinless, turkey breasts (16oz total)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1.5 cups fat free, plain, Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon "Greek seasoning"
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- non-stick spray
- Place all ingredients (except non-stick spray) in a plastic bag; marinate at least 2 hours.
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F. Place turkey in a casserole dish in a single layer. Bake 20 minutes covered, then uncover and bake another 20 minutes. Make sure the turkey is cooked thoroughly.
- 170 Calories
- 5g Carbohydrates
- 4g Sugar
- 0g Fiber
- 1g Fat
- 25g Protein